Eye of the Storm

It was bonus honor weekend for Eye of the Storm, and I had 15 minutes before I was going to log and decided to drop in and see what it was all about - as its the only BG I haven’t tried yet.
I’m not sure I understood really what was going on. There was a flag, a couple of rooms, and alot of mass carnage - which was enjoyable. I held my own, used a lot of Bestial Wrath, targetted priests and busy mages, and threw in quite a bit of steady shot > arcane shot > steady shot and it was pretty effective.

I got to drop a few traps on chasers, and generally be a pain in the ass… but I got to the end and thought to myself “what was the goal?”

The admition of a guy who just spent 15 minutes chasing people around and shooting arrows when perhaps at least some of the time could have been spent realised the objective and help staving the overwhelming defeat!

Good fun though, but I do think its time to review strategies for battleground and stop focus’ing explicitily on just dropped fools!

0 comments:

Post a Comment