Modern Warfare 2 bandwagon

It was inevitable.  This was a game I've been looking forward too since I drenched myself in the previous incarnation, single player campaign, online play, replaying single player on vet, completing all the acheivements - it was just that good.  I'm hopeful Modern Warfare 2 lives up to expectations.

When I found out Sainsburys were kicking the game out for £26 it was a full gone conclusion, despite the disaproval from the wife :-)  In fact I was so fixed on getting a copy I was actually there before the store opened and I queued for a game for the first time in my life!

So, I have an early finish from work today - and quiet relaxation/sleep and a break from baby stuff will now be replaced with violence, machine guns, online banter, and smack talk.  Fantasic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment