The Beast Within

Well, I broke my plan last night. I hit 63, and the talent point was destined for Rapid Killing. Not too exciting for me I must admit because for whatever reason I rarely use Rapid Fire. I just don’t. It’s not handy on my toobar, I never feel the need to click it. I’m probably missing out!! *makes a note, use Rapid Fire*

What!? Anyway.

So when it came to allocating that precious point in Rapid Killing… I couldn’t do it. I knew it was the quickest way to get down to mortal shots and start getting my crit up… but the lure of The Beast Within was too great. I plopped my point in it and immediately tested it!!

After seaching around for the icon on the spellbook for 1 or 2 (5) minutes, I re-read the tooltip and realised it was passive. When I activate Bestial Wrath I will automicatically turn red too. Really? Dammit, I was looking forward to having a button. Never mind. I continued.

Find a mob, send pet, hit Bestial Wrath, AND!!!…. I turn red. Not big and red. Just red. Did I notice much difference? No I did not. But I susepct that is more down to the usabilityof it rather than stone cold disapointment for it being low impact (seemingly). For example, the prospects for it in PvP are huge. I use Bestial Wrath not only to make my pet into a person puree’ing chainsaw, but also to evade any tricksy magics that get put on him. *damn your eyes Fear*. Then you get the added bonus of turning you big red pet back onto the person that was casting on him, and chase him around a bit. Marvelous! So the thought of having that evade bonus for myself is a pleasing one. *I’m looking at you stunlock*

And I guess, in instance runs/raids I can see the benefit of having increased damage and some magic immunity for 18 seconds every 2 minutes is a good good thing too.

… but for Killing a spore bat in Zangermash - its boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment