The Fighting Mongooses


My guild. Well, not “my” guild - but the guild I’m a member of. Some RL friends created it, so there’s normally always a familiar face knocking around, and everyone else I’ve spoken to has been just fine.

Because of the amount of time I’m on, and being a relatively small guild I’ve not managed to co-ordinate with them on any instances or such yet. Many of them are in the higher echelons of the game also, so running deadmines is likely not high on their agenda :-) However, some have alts and I noticed a number of lower level character online so must try and get involved.

Not had a lot to do with instances at all in my WOW career so far. Been to deadmines a couple of times, and Stockades once too. All with Kortez. But I’m itching to see how my hunter handles the surroundings of a close quatres dungeon.

Things I’m interested in:


  • Learning how to control my pet in dungeons. One bad “send” and he’s giddily running back with half the instance chasing him

  • Seeing how effective my DPS is at my level (20) Finding my place in the “team”
Looking forward to giving it a go, and hopefully getting my hands on some nice kit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment