Stranglethorn Quests

This weekend saw me squeeze a couple of hours game-time in, and hit level 34. I feel like I’ve been questing in Stranglethorn for a while now, and its a fair distance between Booty Bay, and the questing areas I’m working on. So I’m trying to do as many as I can before heading back, selling, and grabbing more. Its going ok.

Managed to hook up with Tokar, a mage Guildy of mine, and we did a few of the mastery quests together. I’ve received the hunters gloves for the Tigery Mastery quest set, and the leggings and chest piece from Panther and Raptor respectively are ready to be got. They are red to me, but with Tokar’s assistance we were certain we could quickly run around and get them. Sadly, as we went hunting for the panther we needed I had to log and leave Tokar hanging. Apologies for that!

Hope I have the chance to get those red quests sorted, get myself kitted in the new gear they will bestow upon completion, and get a change of scenery for a while. Hillsbrad Foothills here we come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment