Thunder… thunder…. thundercats, hoooooo


Like I said, I had to have a lion after seeing one yesterday. A quick sneak on Petopia to find out where they live, and I was off.

I noticed on the petopia site that there was rare-elite black lion - that would be perfect! I find out where I can find this brute, and make the fairly long and ardious treck over to the Barrens to find him.

When I get to the spawn spot I find…. lions. Lots of them. But not this black fella. I head to thotbot and look him up to make sure I’m in the right place (awww, bless he doesn’t know about the spawn rate) - 10 hours !!! WTF.

Not really one for hanging around just “incase” some camera shy black hairy feline decides to grace me with his presence. Hell no, I’ll catch up with him another time. I snagged a normal coloured lion, call him Jeff, throw him some meat, and demand he now savage those who he was minutes ago lying with. Sadly Jeff is much lower level than I am (I’m lvl24, he’s only lvl15), so I’m gonna see how quick he levels and see if he’s go the “right stuff”.

So far, and after some minor training from myself *bows*, he is able to hold MOST aggro for the levels I’m working at. And any that slip by, I can handle in melee. Just until Jeff starts pulling his weight.

I’ll keep him for now and see how it goes. Afterall, I ran far and wide to get him…. sod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment