Quiet time for Lofgrin

I’ve managed to get on Wow a couple of times this week, for short bursts. But not with my hunter.

Lofgrin is level 37, and the race to get a mount is still very much ON. I think I blew myself out a bit when I wanted to hit Scarlet Monastray to see what it was all about, and to get some XP so I’d be hitting the next zone with some fresh skills trained. However, because of the odd times I’ve been on I’ve not managed to make the massive hike to SM. I did try, got burnt out hitting the wrong places, and in the end I headed back to Arathi Basin for a quick blast of PVP. I didn’t fancy a grind to 38 at this point, so I decied to take a break from Lof and see about creating a new melee character.

I won’t wonder on this subject too much, as I intended this blog to be hunter related (experiences up to 60/70 and then techniques/advice) - so lets just say I created a Rouge and a Druid to play with. Both great fun.

But I think for now I’ll get back to achieving my goals with Lofgrin and his eager cat companion Rufus at hit 40 and buy my first ever mount!

Then perhaps I’ll spread my efforts a bit and see what other classes I get on with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment