PvP

Well, I hadn’t really intended to get into this. I was having a blast in PvE and I didn’t need the headache of being chased around by people with lots of time and lots of money, with twinked out characters solely PvP’ing.

However when at Refuse Point I noticed a cave I couldn’t get into. Upon asking the General on the door what was going on, he proceeded to invite me to a Battleground called Arashi Basin. I signed up and waited….

… a few minutes later I was in the action, trying to capture strategic points, engaging everyone and his dog in combat, and running around like a headless chicken. It was great! I headed straight back in after the map was won, and tried to get to grips with the fast paced playing style and the teamwork.

I can see myself going back there often. Although not the most gifted PvP’er (according to the stats), I still managed to come 7th out of 30 players on my second attempt which was pretty pleasing.

It cuts into my goal of reaching lvl 40 ASAP, but its a great distraction from that grind and improves my combat skills and battle awerness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment