Sleepy Druid

By the time I was ready for work this morning I had an hour free before having to leave. Nice, I’ll hop on WoW for a bit and see if I can knock out a quest or two.

As I said in a previous post, I was almost levelled so a few Boars died in Lakeshire and off I went sporting a big “21? next to my characters name. Horrah.

I hit the Wetlands again with the intention of shipping over to Darkshore, and polishing off some quests I had outstanding there. I hate loads and loads of quests for different regions hanging around, but I can’t help but click every yellow explanation mark I see! Its a sickness. Anyway, while in Wetlands I did a couple of quests regarding killing Murlocs (easy stuff), and grabbed the boat to Darkshore.

I had 10 minutes until I had to leave, and a quest that seemed pretty straight forward. “Lead this sleepy druid guy, down to some place on the way to Ashenvale”. Or something similar. I find him, demand he follow me, and he hands me a horn in case he falls asleep on the way. K. Thanks. After a few kips on his behalf, and a few “oh shit I’m gonna be late”’s on my behalf, we get about 5mm away from the destination on the map and we’re ambushed. “Right, why’s he flying into combat.” “Whoah, he’s getting banged”. “Go sweet boar… charge!!!!” “Quest failed, the Druid is dead”. B***ocks. I’m late, and no quest complete satisfaction. Git.

0 comments:

Post a Comment