I have lame gear

I managed to jump on WoW for an hour or so last night. The constant “must level” feeling overcoming me once more. I was a breif grind away from lvl 21, but knowing my time on would be short, I decided to do some bag cleaning instead (sounds wrong), and sell my surplus wares. In doing so I realised that the gear I was wearing was starting to smell funny and with an injection of cash (although minor) I decided it was time to hit the AH and get myself some new equipment.

Bad timing I guess.

*click Weapons > Staves* …. “hmm, nothing giving bonus’s to agility. Nothing else in my price range or level. Meh, leave it”
*click Leather > Chest* … “ok, nothing I can afford. Ohh, nice blue item…. how much!!”
*click Everything else* … “Doesn’t look good.”

So with no new items to showoff and consequently no attribute increases to pour over, I headed to Wetlands to see if I could grab myself a raptor (why the hell not). After a quick browse (I have a mod which shows skills the beasts have available when yu hover over it) I decided nothing had anything to offer so I called it and logged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment